skip to main | skip to sidebar

I wanna talk about me...

I like talkin' about you, usually.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

How many cannibals could your body feed?
Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating Site
Posted by My name is Andrea at 9:20 PM

2 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I know I could feed more...I'm afraid to look. ;)

And..you synchronize swimming pic is cracking me up.

September 3, 2008 at 8:54 AM
ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

you=your

September 3, 2008 at 8:54 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


my kids in a candy store.

my kids in a candy store.

About Me

My photo
My name is Andrea
View my complete profile
Locations of visitors to this page








  • Finding Joy in the Journey

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating Site
      • What Olympic Sport Are YOU?
      • What does my bed say about ME?
      • 50 random things...
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  November (2)